Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Iron Man Looks Like Money, Baby

Entertainment Weekly broke some pretty cool Marvel-based news today by posting the first official picture of what ol' Shellhead is going to look like in Jon Favreau's upcoming Iron Man motion picture.


To my eyes, it looks like a nice little amalgam of the classic red-and-gold Iron Man and Ultimate Iron Man. The fact that Robert Downey Jr. will be playing Tony Stark / Iron Man is more exciting than this picture... but it is still pretty sweet.

To celebrate this latest bit of geeky goodness, here are a few lines of dialogue Pop Culture A.D.D. would like to hear in the movie:

  • That's not a repulsor ray... THAT is a repulsor ray!
  • Am I in Malibu?! What do you mean this isn't my bed?
  • Civil War? Umm... never heard of it.
  • Tony the Iron Man! What's your favorite color?
  • Who are you calling a fascist dickhead?
  • That was so fucking money. That was like the Jedi-mind-shit!
  • I'll show you a 12-step program!
  • Have I lost my mind? Can I see or am I blind?
  • You most certainly do NOT recognize me from Ally McBeal.
  • Has anyone seen my Thor clone?
  • Daaaaaaaaaamn! That is one fine malt liquor.
  • What do you mean you didn't see Kiss Kiss Bang Bang?

No comments: